OraDeveloper Studio is a comprehensive IDE for professional Oracle developers. OraDeveloper Studio gives you a powerful interface for browsing databases, creating and modifying schema objects, updating data, visually designing queries, and developing SQL scripts and PL/SQL program units.
OraDeveloper Studio emphasizes a visual approach to database interaction and speeds up your database developments with a powerful collection of SQL code, schema object, and data editors. All components are deeply integrated with a Database Explorer for streamlined database navigation and development.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax coloring, code outlining, context-sensitive code completion, code templates, and integrated visual query builder
- PL/SQL and SQL script debugger
- Simple database management with Database Explorer
- Individual visual schema object editors
- Multi-functional data editor with update control & data export
- Source, data, and object search engine
- Project management framework
- Export/Import Wizards & DBA toolkit
OraDeveloper Studio is a standalone application that runs with .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0. OraDeveloper Studio is compatible with Oracle 8.0, 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g and supports both client and direct access connection modes.
OraDeveloper Studio is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-11-28. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
OraDeveloper Studio (version 2.55) has a file size of 6.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 178 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.